- To operate, set up, and set programming for machine.
- To run production machines smoothly as per SOP.
- To clean and check machine parameters regularly as per checklist.
- To perform troubleshooting and maintenance according to schedule.
- Follow Work Instruction (WI) to take care of part quality.
- Comply with safety and environmental requirements in workplace.
- Ensure all checklists and documents are updated properly.
- Ensure output and quality are met as per target.
- Liaise with Engineering on problem-solving.
- To assist to operate and ensure the smooth daily operations of either the CO2, Laser Cutting machine or other machines as directed to meet the Company’s production schedules and targets.
- To control and assure the quality of all products rolling out from your section.
- Other production operator duties as required.
- Fresh Graduates are very welcome to apply.
- Able to read and write basic reports.
- Willing to learn and Good attitude.
- Basic communication skills (English & Chinese would be added advantageous)
- Basic Computer knowledge (MS Excel, MS Word, etc.)
- Experience in Manufacturing would be added advantageous.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Other skills would be added advantageous, please state on your resume/CV.